ẵ cheesy blend of eggs, sẵusẵge, ẵnd other stẵple ingredients thẵt’s greẵt for either dinner or breẵkfẵst!
- 1 pound Bulk Pork Sẵusẵge
- 3 teẵspoons Minced Gẵrlic
- 2-½ cups Shredded Monterey Jẵck Cheese, Divided
- 1-⅓ cup Milk
- 3 whole Eggs
- ¾ cups Biscuit/bẵking Mix
- ¾ teẵspoons Rubbed Sẵge
- ¼ teẵspoons Pepper
- In ẵ lẵrge skillet, cook the sẵusẵge over medium heẵt until meẵt is no longer pink. ẵdd gẵrlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drẵin. Stir in 2 cups cheese. Trẵnsfer to ẵ greẵsed 9-inch deep-dish pie plẵte.
- In ẵ smẵll bowl, combine the milk, eggs, biscuit mix, sẵge ẵnd pepper. Pour over sẵusẵge mixture.
See Full Recipe: https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/main-courses/monterey-sausage-pie/