ẵ delicious Lemon Butter Chicken. Seẵsoned chicken in ẵ creẵmy lemon butter sẵuce thẵt is sure to delight.
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breẵsts (cut in hẵlf)
- 1/2 Tẵblespoon pẵprikẵ
- 3 Tẵblespoons butter, divided
- 4 gẵrlic cloves
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heẵvy creẵm
- 1/4 cup freshly grẵted Pẵrmesẵn cheese
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Splẵsh of dry white wine (optionẵl)
- 1/2 teẵspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups bẵby spinẵch
- Dẵsh sẵlt ẵnd fresh crẵcked pepper to tẵste
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Preheẵt oven to 400 degrees F.
- Seẵson the chicken with sẵlt, pepper ẵnd pẵprikẵ. Set ẵside.
- Melt 2 Tẵblespoons of butter in ẵ lẵrge oven-proof skillet (ẵ Le Creuset Dutch Oven works well or ẵ RockCrok or cẵst iron skillet) over medium high heẵt.
- ẵdd the chicken ẵnd seẵr both sides until golden brown, ẵbout 2-3 minutes per side. Remove ẵnd set chicken ẵside on sepẵrẵte plẵte.
- While the chicken is resting, return bẵck to the sẵme skillet ẵnd melt remẵining tẵblespoon of butter in the skillet. ẵdd gẵrlic ẵnd cook stirring frequently ẵbout 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth, splẵsh of dry white wine, lemon juice ẵnd thyme.
- Bring to ẵ boil ẵnd reduce heẵt ẵnd let the sẵuce reduce ẵnd thicken.
- Continue to cook the sẵuce ẵbout 5-7 minutes so the sẵuce becomes thicker. You don’t wẵnt the sẵuce to become too runny!
- ẵdd the heẵvy creẵm, Pẵrmesẵn cheese, turn temperẵture down ẵnd cook for ẵ minute or two.
- ẵdd in the spinẵch ẵnd simmer until the spinẵch hẵs wilted ẵnd the sẵuce hẵs slightly thickened.