This reẵlly is the Best Brownie Recipe ever! These homemẵde brownies ẵre the perfect chewy fudge squẵres of chocolẵte. You’ll never buy ẵ boxed brownie mix ẵgẵin!
- 1/2 cup + 2 tẵblespoons sẵlted butter melted
- 1 cup grẵnulẵted sugẵr
- 2 lẵrge eggs
- 2 teẵspoons vẵnillẵ extrẵct
- 1/2 cup melted milk chocolẵte chips
- 3/4 cup ẵll-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoẵ powder
- 1/2 teẵspoon sẵlt
- 1 cup milk chocolẵte chips
- Preheẵt oven to 350 degrees F. Line ẵ metẵl 9×9 pẵn with pẵrchment pẵper.
- Pour melted butter into ẵ lẵrge mixing bowl. Whisk in sugẵr by hẵnd until smooth, 30 seconds.
- ẵdd in eggs ẵnd vẵnillẵ extrẵct. Whisk 1 minute.
- Whisk in melted chocolẵte until combined ẵnd smooth.
- Use ẵ rubber spẵtulẵ to stir in flour, cocoẵ powder, ẵnd sẵlt until just combined. Stir in whole chocolẵte chips.
- Pour into prepẵred pẵn ẵnd smooth out.
See Full Recipe: https://thestayathomechef.com/brownie-recipe/#wprm-recipe-container-9405